A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Warren, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Warren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnwell County Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Warren MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Warren practice?
- Dr. Edward Warren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Warren practices Diagnostic Radiology near Varnville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Varnville Radiologists.