A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Washabaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Washabaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Washabaugh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Washabaugh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Washabaugh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washabaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Washabaugh practice?
Dr. Edward Washabaugh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.