Dr. Edward Washabaugh III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Washabaugh III?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Edward Washabaugh III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017

Back Pain Relief

Dr Washabaugh performed the radiofrequency ablation in my lower back area and I feel much better!

June 20th, 2016

As good as it gets!

Excellent and caring physician!

December 11th, 2013

disappointed

I am a 29 year old who has being seen at Michigan Pain Specialists for about 3 years for neck and shoulder pain. I started seeing Dr Frydel then Dr Washtenbaugh. I have been through so many different treatments for the pain with them not really looking into what is wrong until recently. I have been through cryotherapy, steroid injections, bursa treatment, pt, massage, pain medication, steroid medications, a referral to a pain psychologist who was convinced I was in pain due to my past sexual abuse, tens units and they even discussed basically blood banking with me. I do t be live that Dr. washtenbaugh or the PA believed anything was wrong with me. On most of my medical records he mentioned that I was on antidepressants. The last draw was when I went to my last visit and after a I had a MRI I was told it was just an inflamed muscle. I knew it had to be.more than that due to the fact that I was in so much pain so I went to see an orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion. In one visit I was.told I have a slap tear and need surgery. I went through so much for a few years to have it turn out the Dr I have been trusting was wrong and I have been going through treatments I didn't need an was made to feel crazy. The staff at Michigan pain specialists are very kind but I think they are more into attempting to treat the pain w /o really looking into it to see what's causing it.

October 22nd, 2011

Dr. Washabaugh is one of most caring physicians that I have ever seen. Because of my condition and a misdiagnosis of another physician the pain control stopped working for me. He asked if I was benefiting from the procedure and when I said no he immediately recommended my seeing another doctor who might be able to help I highly recommend him because of his expertise and his sensitivity.

September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Washabaugh is a kind and considerate doctor

July 16th, 2010

My back pain is gone! Dr. Washabaugh gave me my life back. I have to come back for injections every couple of months but it has kept me away from surgery and pain meds.

July 15th, 2010

Dr. Washabaugh is an excellent Doctor. He has gave me back my life again after a car accident. I Have recommended Dr. Washabugh to several people.

July 15th, 2010

AMAZING

Best pain doctor ever. Puts you first, listens, helps. Fits you in and responds quickly.

June 14th, 2010

Zero compassion

Dr. Washabaugh needs sensitivity traning! As does D. Provencher.

March 11th, 2010

Dr. Washabaugh changed my life. My knees have kept me depressed for 7 years and I finally have been pain free. His procedures have honestly changed my life. If you read this Dr I reiterate my thanks!

May 22nd, 2009

It would seem like a doctor who specializes in Pain would have more compassion.

May 21st, 2009