A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wegner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegner graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wegner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Prairie Lakes Health Care Center, Watertown, SD
- Prairie Lakeshealth Care Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lyle Wegner MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Wegner practice?
- Dr. Edward Wegner has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wegner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Watertown, SD.
See Watertown Pathologists.