A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weideman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weideman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weideman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Weideman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weideman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marc Weideman DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Weideman practice?
- Dr. Edward Weideman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Weideman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Littleton, CO.