A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weideman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weideman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weideman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weideman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marc Weideman DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Weideman practice?
- Dr. Edward Weideman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Weideman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Centennial, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Littleton, CO.