A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weidow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weidow, Psychiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidow
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weidow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidow graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Weidow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Weidow DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward Weidow practice?
- Dr. Edward Weidow has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Weidow practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.