A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weitzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weitzman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weitzman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Weitzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weitzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Health-Marlton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward I Weitzman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward I. Weitzman practice?
- Dr. Edward Weitzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Weitzman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Avondale, PA.
See Avondale Family Physicians and Avondale General Practitioners.