A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weitzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weitzman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weitzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Health-Marlton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward I Weitzman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward I. Weitzman practice?
- Dr. Edward Weitzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Weitzman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Avondale, PA.
See Avondale Family Physicians and Avondale Primary Care Doctors.