A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Weng is Excellent. Dr. Weng has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Weng, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Weng practice?
Dr. Edward Weng practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Utica, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Weng, Dr. Eddie Weng, Dr. Eddy Weng, Dr. Edison Weng