Dr. Edward Whitesides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Whitesides?

December 12th, 2015

best urologist

my bladder cancer was totally gone thanks to God and Dr. Whitesides. He is courteous, friendly, and most of all knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.

March 18th, 2015

retired. administrative offices of the court, n.c.

He saved my bladder about 7 years ago. Cancer was staged 2. I have been cancer free for 7 years now. I would recommend this physician for his caring and dedication and knowledge in the field of urology. I continue to have follow ups yearly. He always have time to talk with me and his bedside manner is indisputable. I highly recommend this doctor.

February 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor have found him to always give you the straight scoop as well as help you resolve any issues as quickly as posible. Have a history of kidney stones, he has been a friend through it all. Now getting older(68)gives me comfort knowing he and his staff are seeing me through some issues that process brings.

May 8th, 2013

Great Doctor

He has treated my dad and myself. He is very competent, knowledgeable, caring, and has patient interst not his in mind!

May 17th, 2009

Fast Food

I was a patient with Whitesides for many years with recurrent kidney stones. I believe he is very competent and knowledgable, but his load is to heavy. He has little time to interact, sends you to the PA if he cant handle it, and after the first few visits he becomes less caring and more annoyed because you return, unless you're 75yrs old. He also diagnosted me with a rare cancer and NEVER followed up!!!

May 2nd, 2017