Dr. Edward Wiese MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2011
a real doctor
I basically do not like doctors in general, I have had a lot of experience with pompous over inflated lackey type of physicians who half heartily listen to your symptoms or concerns and then write a prescription to the most popular drug going around. Basically many of them are simply a patient mill, you go in with a problem, you come out with a problem and are given a best guess prescription for something that may or may not fix the problem. This Doctor is different. There have been several instances that I sought his help and he was able to nail the problem right on the head and treat whatever it was competently and quickly. He does not hesitate to say that he does not know something and will not hesitate to reference it if needed. I feel confident going to him and know that I will be treated with respect and care. I just wish there were more physicians out there like him.

October 15th, 2009
scares me
My husband went to this Doctor for 6 years. He has kidney failer and high blood preshure. Dr. Wiese NEVER got his blood preshure under control he would perscribe pills then never check to see if they worked correctly. He NEVER ran any test to check on his kidney function when he was told his family history and deaths. My Mother was also going to him for years with extremly high colesteral. Again Dr perscribed inadiquit medication and never followed up. A hospital sugury with anouther doctor alerted my mother to her need to manage her colesteral better and change meds. Same with my hubby. He is now on dialysis 3 times a week.

April 11th, 2008
He hesitates on ordering tests.
He doesn't check me over, as a 49 year old female, well enough, at office visits. He just skipped two office visits listening to my heart and lungs. I have seen him for nine years and this is his pattern. I have a chronic illness.

April 7th, 2017