inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tacoma, WA

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015
Sorry to hear he was the beat obgyn i have had yet by far

February 17th, 2015
I've. Had great service with Dr.WIlliams,if i didn't understand what was told to me,it was broken down for me to understand.

February 7th, 2015
been with him 11 years, one of the best doctors I have ever had.

February 6th, 2015
Dr Edward Williams has been my doctor for the last 29 years he's a great man.

January 23rd, 2015
wish I would have chosen different doctor
For this being my 1st pregnancy I was already extremely nervous. Dr. Williams did not spend quality time to explain things. I was rushed when I had questions. Didn't make me or my fiance feel comfortable at all. I was rescheduled on more then half of my appointments. Even when my appointment was in 30 min and I was 15 min away I would get a call having to reschedule. Even his secretary Sabrina said she wouldn't go to him with her pregnancy. I really wanted a natural birth but his c section rates are very high and that is what ended up happening. Yes my daughter came out safely but never again will I go to him nor refer him. Never bothered to check on how me or baby were doing post cesarean. Really disappointed....hope to have better luck 2nd time around.

February 6th, 2014
What an awesome doctor!
Dr Williams was my obgyn, and he was awesome. He let me have as many people in the hospital room as I wanted and he had me laughing while being in labor. I was laughing and pushing, laughing and pushing and as I laughed my baby's head would come out more and more and we all thought it was so funny. Made me feel very comfortable. Great doctor and im going back to him to have my second baby.

July 22nd, 2013
my experience
Okay let me start off with saying I really liked this dr williams office my first two visits. Then I got some genetic testing done... and it went all down hill from there. So I got testing done for fragile x. The nurse sabrina called me and told me I tested positive and that meant there's a 50/50 chance my baby ( if it a boy) will be mentally retarded and that I can terminate if the baby has it. As to why she called me and told me this over the phone I don't know! Then I can't get in for about three weeks to get my boyfriend tested as to why he needed to get his blood tested I still don't know because if I'm a carrier then it doesn't matter if he is and he shouldn't even need testing! So I'm freaking out... ( o ya before this happened I told doctor williams I have a history of anxiety) and I kept calling them to figure out what is going on so they set me up an appt to talk to dr williams so that I'll not stress out. That went horrible he acted like I was being a drama queen and that he didn't have time for me just wanted me out if his office so I wouldn't make a scene or sue it was really weird. I just wanted to understand what was going on with my baby. I decided to call pearl place womans center to get a second opinion plus. They were able to get me in right away after I explained my situation. My second appointment there joan the nurse called the lab! To see my test results for the fragile x. It turns out they weren't even in yet. Dr williams told me I was a carrier for fragile x before he even had the test results back. When I finally got the results at pearl place they came back negative. I stressed out for 2 months for no reason! I am so angry I wish there was something I could do. I can't get this feeling that something bad is going to happen to my baby thanks to dr williams. I just found out im having a boy i could have terminated a perfectly healthy baby if i stayed at dr williams! I hope by sharing my experience that non of you go there!

February 4th, 2013
Dr appointment went well, staff are kind and courteous. Dr Williams is hilarious and caring he listened to what I had to say and he shared a lot of helpful information. So glad I chose this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone Excellent doctor!!

October 19th, 2012
Understanding and caring with a big heart!
Dr. Williams is a wonderful caring doctor that has helped me in the worst of times. I could not afford to see a doctor, but Dr. Williams saw me without charge. I owe him so much for his understanding. He is a wonderful human and so many people can learn about giving back from him. He has been my doctor for more than 10 years! I trust him with my life!

October 18th, 2012
He made a lot of jokes, did not spend a lot of time forming a comfortable patient doctor Relationship, failed to go over standard topics in weekly visits. He did not seem interested in genuinely giving the best care to every patient. His c section rate is very high. I did not feel comfortable discussing health maters with him due to his obscene sarcasm and arrogance.

August 7th, 2012
Best doctor ever!
Dr Williams is the best lady's doctor I have ever been to! He knows how to diagnosis a problem and he doesn't put fear in you when he does it.

April 20th, 2012
Long wait n had to be rescheduled many times he was out on delivery
Dr william birthed 4 of my children and on the last pregnancy I was going to see him aswell however his wait time was horrible and he didnt even know who I was really ? you birthed 4 of my kids so I saw a new dr and am pregnant again will never go back to dr william