Dr. Edward Wing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Wing?

May 24th, 2017

The OB for me

Dr. Wing is professional but has a way of making you feel like family. I have never been rushed out and he always takes time to educate me on any concerns. He has worked with me to help come up with a solution for my issues. I have also recently have gotten surgery (03/17) and felt safe and I am on my to a new life with no pain. Dr. Wing is my Women Wellness Hero.

September 23rd, 2016

Misdiagnosed my issue. Saw another provider (the very next day after I saw him!) who correctly diagnosed me and had to have surgery. Complained to him several times that something was wrong, but he kept minimizing my concerns and said everything was fine.

February 20th, 2014

Wish I could give 5 stars he is really an angel

This is the best obgyn I have ever been to for prenatal care and we'll woman's care.yes he delivered my baby!! I had a great experience.He is the most kind hearted doctor and really cares about you. I feel like he make your problem his problem. He treats you like family!! I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. You will never meet another obgyn like him.

November 20th, 2013

A Good Doctor

Dr. Wing was recommend to me by my family Dr. I got more than what I expected he takes time to explain every detail He did not rush me out. Makes his patients fell comfortable and free to ask questions, There was no long wait time, the staff is very friendly. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a good Oby/Gyn.

August 8th, 2012

very nice man who explained everything to me so i left knowing what was going on and what was going to happen next. i will recomend him to anyone

August 11th, 2011

i would recommend Dr. Wing to any woman that is going thru problems with their menstrual cycle.. Dr. Wing diagnosed my problem and took care of it for me until i recently had a hysterectomy..after my surgery i had follow up appts. and he is really helpful in answering any questions or concerns that u may have..

October 18th, 2016