Dr. Edward Withers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2015
Great Surgeon
Very professional you can tell he cares about your health the staff makes you feel like you're part of the family. We highly recommend Dr withers to everyone. Very happy with my results.

September 10th, 2014
Dr. Withers takes great care of me. I had some cosmetic issues with my breasts. I researched surgeons in our area. When I read about Dr. Withers and his experience, credentials, awards, and accomplishments I felt safe. I wrote him a letter about my issues and he took the time to contact me to see what he could do to help. I am very, very happy with my results. It’s clear that he really cares about his patients. His office staff is top notch as well.

August 19th, 2014
Beware
I had signed a contract to have a procedure done and paid my money. Six months later I received two additional bills (from the hospital) for more than $900. His office claimed there was nothing I could do but pay the bills. It was NEVER explained to me that this could occur. AND Dr. Withers wanted to do the procedure again having not done it satisfactorily. I cancelled the procedure date fearing another hidden, substantial fee. Beware.

May 28th, 2014
Review of Dr Withers
I'm writing to wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Dr Edward Withers to anyone considering plastic surgery and breast implants in particular. Dr Withers did my breast implants six months ago. He and his staff took special care to answer my questions (and I had many of them), explain the procedure, the recovery, the cost, and also to make sure my breasts would be the perfect size I wanted after the surgery. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My breasts went from a small B to a size D, feel soft, and look gorgeous and absolutely natural. There is no scar because Dr Withers inserted the implants through my nipples. I'd been thinking about implants for years and now wish I'd done this procedure years ago. My clothes fit better and I have more self-confidence. I love them! Best money I've ever spent. Great doctor and staff.

May 25th, 2014
Retired Educator
Dr. Withers is very professional. He views his surgeries as works of art. He strives for beauty and quality. I love the surgery that he completed on me. My self esteem has increased and I have more confidence. He is very safe and tells the patient side effects and concerns. Dr. Withers also listened to my concerns and questions. He was straightforward in his answers. I always felt that he was honest with me. He has done many of the surgical procedures that I had completed so I trusted that he had a great deal of knowledge in the process. I overwhelmingly recommend Dr. Withers as a surgeon.

January 25th, 2014
Miraculous Surgery
Dr. Withers has been my Doctor Since I was very young. I have had nothing but the best treatment by Dr. Withers and staff. I recently had a traumatic experience concerning my nose, after visiting numerous Doctors, I chose Dr. Withers to do the surgery. The surgery results were nothing less than miraculous! I always feel good about referring friends to Dr. Withers. Any negative review would be hard to believe.

June 21st, 2013
Worst Dr. EVER!! Stay Away!
Dr. Withers is an arrogant man who criticizes patients to his own staff. He commented "I don't know why these women with psycho problems come in for breast implants!" I was informed that he was changing the surgery time ,not by his staff,but the hospital. He was almost two hrs. late, (and then charged ME for the overtime the anesthesiologist had to wait because of his tardiness. Ihad to spend (an additional $800) on top of outrageous fee of $15K. He was careless in surgery, left elongated extreme scarring, and put in WAY to large of implants (he even stated if you try to tell him what size you want to be, he will not do your surgery. "I AM THE SURGEON - I DECIDE" . "WHEN I SAY JUMP - YOU JUMP! " His exact words! When I expressed how upset I was with the surgery,(deformed, mis-shapened breast with EXCESSIVE scarring, he began lecturing me while laying on the table with my bare chest exposed. It was so degrading. He obviously has a problem with women, and acts as though he is their God. This man ruined my body, and ruined my life. I have never experienced such horrific pain that continues to this day. When questioning him about it, he simply brushed it off and told me I needed psychological counseling. Since this time, I have learned of his terrible reputation with many local Dr.'s You have been warned - for your own health and welfare, steer clear, or you will regret it the rest of your life. Dr. Withers is a greedy, evil man with has no conscience.

May 14th, 2013
I had a breast lift implant exchange and rhinoplasty/septoplasty and love the results.Dr Withers is the best! Love his staff and my stay in the Methodist Hospital was great .

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Withers & his staff have always been available to me & have always completely answered my questions & concerns. They have never dropped the ball & have always made appointments for my further testings. They all helped me through a very difficult & scary time in my life with their professionalism and ease for conversation.

March 20th, 2012
I am extremely happy with my face lift surgery preformed several years ago. Recently, Dr. Withers removed extensive skin cancer from my chin and it looks so much better than I though it could look.

March 18th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Withers for over ten years. I have the utmost confidence in his expertise and have always valued his opinions. I appreciate his direct and honest evaluations. His approach to doctor-patient relationships defines the epitome of patient expectations.

March 13th, 2012
Like the "matter of fact" manner. No fluff. Tells it like it is. Great staff to work with. Surgical team excellent. Glad to be at wonderful, caring Methodist Hospital.