A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wittels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wittels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wittels, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittels graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wittels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Wittels MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Wittels practice?
- Dr. Edward Wittels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wittels practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Hematologists and Providence Oncologists.