A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wladis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wladis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wladis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wladis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wladis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Wladis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Wladis practice?
- Dr. Edward Wladis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wladis practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.