A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wladis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wladis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wladis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wladis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wladis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wladis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wladis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Wladis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Wladis practice?
- Dr. Edward Wladis has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wladis practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.