A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wolff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Wolff practice?
Dr. Edward Wolff practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.