A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wolin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Wolin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Wolin practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wolin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Oncologists.