A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolski, Family Practitioner, Physical Medicine, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolski
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolski graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frank Wolski MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Wolski practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wolski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denton, TX.
See Denton Physiatrists.