A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolski, Family Practitioner, Physical Medicine, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolski graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frank Wolski MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Wolski practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wolski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Physiatrists.