Dr. Edward Wolski MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Denton, TX

July 12th, 2014
Best
My experience at Wol Med was great the best staff ever they helped me they were kind they understood my pain and they help me get better thank you GOD for Wol Med Staff you guys Rock

February 12th, 2014
Wonderful
I think WolMed is a wonderful therapy facillity. From my very first visit up to now they have provided excellent service and communication.

July 31st, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Wolski for 5 years now. He has been the best Dr that I have ever seen.He always knows what's wrong with me when I am in pain. He always spends lots time with me and explains why I am hurting.I recommend this Dr to everyone in pain.

February 26th, 2013
Was a patient for several years, only because I liked the other practioner there. I got to know several of the staff (who no longer work there). After learning of their experiences working for him and speaking with other patients, I realized it was time for a change. His insistence to employees to pressure patients for rehab, thats where the $ is, was borderline intimidating to patients. I also followed up on billing practices as I was advised by receptionist. I was in exam room being seen by another dr. Dr. Wolski came into exam room (i dont know the reason because it was a check up), spoke to me for about 2 minutes, and then charged me/insurance for his intrusion without my permission. Additionally, if memory serves me correctly, the shortest time I have ever waited was about 20 minutes past my appt time. Average wait time was anywhere between 30 to 50 minutes. Also when i have been asked by other med professionals what drs i have seen, their eyes rolled when i mention WolMed. Bottom line: if you require PT please take the time to look elsewhere. You have to get someone who sees you as a patient, not a dollar sign. You owe that to yourself.
Doctor's Response

We're very sorry for your experience. We hope we can have a chance to make it up to you some day. We can give you a money-back guarantee for your last office visit. Office Manager WOLMED

February 7th, 2012
WOLMED meets my needs!
WOL+MED has met and exceeded all my needs. The staff and doctors are excellent. Thanks you for the great care!

March 8th, 2011
The doctor and staff are complete professionals.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Wolski is a great Doctor, he listens to what you say. He explains what he is telling you in terms you can understand.He's prompt and curtious.

April 5th, 2010
Very Professional
From the very moment Dr Wolski enters the room you know you are going to be taken care of. He was right on target with his diagnosis and i felt much better in no time.Thanks for making me fell better!!!

April 5th, 2010
Great Doctor and Awesome Service
I would highly recommend to every patient who has back or neck pain.

March 13th, 2010
Up to date on new research and professional techniques

March 8th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Wolski and his staff are wonderful. They go above and beyond in caring for their patients. Their motto is "Patients are #1" and they certainly live up to it!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for this nice feedback. In a recent survey of 33 patients, WOL+MED rated 3.92 on a 4-star scale for our courteous staff!

March 2nd, 2010
Dr. Wolski is a truly awesome doctor and I would recommend him to anybody! My pain felt better immediately and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks Dr. Wolski for helping me so much.