Family Practitioner, Physical Medicine, Pain Management

2436 S Interstate 35 E
Ste 336
Denton, TX 76205
940-484-7000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2014

My experience at Wol Med was great the best staff ever they helped me they were kind they understood my pain and they help me get better thank you GOD for Wol Med Staff you guys Rock

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

I think WolMed is a wonderful therapy facillity. From my very first visit up to now they have provided excellent service and communication.

|  Patient  |  show details
by CJV on Jul 31st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Wolski for 5 years now. He has been the best Dr that I have ever seen.He always knows what's wrong with me when I am in pain. He always spends lots time with me and explains why I am hurting.I recommend this Dr to everyone in pain.

Feb 26th, 2013

Was a patient for several years, only because I liked the other practioner there. I got to know several of the staff (who no longer work there). After learning of their experiences working for him and speaking with other patients, I realized it was time for a change. His insistence to employees to pressure patients for rehab, thats where the $ is, was borderline intimidating to patients. I also followed up on billing practices as I was advised by receptionist. I was in exam room being seen by another dr. Dr. Wolski came into exam room (i dont know the reason because it was a check up), spoke to me for about 2 minutes, and then charged me/insurance for his intrusion without my permission. Additionally, if memory serves me correctly, the shortest time I have ever waited was about 20 minutes past my appt time. Average wait time was anywhere between 30 to 50 minutes. Also when i have been asked by other med professionals what drs i have seen, their eyes rolled when i mention WolMed. Bottom line: if you require PT please take the time to look elsewhere. You have to get someone who sees you as a patient, not a dollar sign. You owe that to yourself.

Doctor's Response

We're very sorry for your experience. We hope we can have a chance to make it up to you some day. We can give you a money-back guarantee for your last office visit. Office Manager WOLMED

|  WOLMED meets my needs!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

WOL MED has met and exceeded all my needs. The staff and doctors are excellent. Thanks you for the great care!

Mar 8th, 2011

The doctor and staff are complete professionals.

by Highlander on Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Wolski is a great Doctor, he listens to what you say. He explains what he is telling you in terms you can understand.He's prompt and curtious.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2010

From the very moment Dr Wolski enters the room you know you are going to be taken care of. He was right on target with his diagnosis and i felt much better in no time.Thanks for making me fell better!!!

|  Great Doctor and Awesome Service  |  show details
by Hasan Bawab on Apr 5th, 2010

I would highly recommend to every patient who has back or neck pain.

Mar 13th, 2010

Up to date on new research and professional techniques

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Wolski and his staff are wonderful. They go above and beyond in caring for their patients. Their motto is "Patients are #1" and they certainly live up to it!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this nice feedback. In a recent survey of 33 patients, WOL MED rated 3.92 on a 4-star scale for our courteous staff!

by Anna on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Wolski is a truly awesome doctor and I would recommend him to anybody! My pain felt better immediately and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks Dr. Wolski for helping me so much.

|  Just awesome  |  show details
by Siegfried on Mar 1st, 2010

I went in thinking I had the flu and actually fit was a sinus infection. The antibiotics knocked it right out. Thank you Dr. WolskiSiegfried E. Denton, Texas

by robert groves on Feb 26th, 2010

very courteous staff always willing to help any body

|  Caring ,Experienced,PROFESSIONAL and fair  |  show details
by MRS HARDIN on Feb 24th, 2010

I HAVE KNOWN THIS DOCOTOR FOR MORE SEVEVTEEN YEARS AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAIR AND CONCERN WITH ME AND MY THREE CHILDREN AND MY FIVE GRANDCHILDREN.I also had a coustin that was treated with by multi doctors and she was not healed until she came to Wol-Med and saw Wolski,he started testing and found a tumor on the brain.She was than sent to a surgon and was healed.now you tell me if this is a quack we all need to see quacks

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. Wolski is very good at diagnosing problems and he is very friendly. I really like the way he makes me feel like a friend.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this nice feedback. In a recent survey of 33 patients, the doctors at WOL MED were rated 3.92, on a 4-star scale, for making accurate diagnoses.

|  5 year patient - reputable clinic!  |  show details
by eevie on Feb 20th, 2010

If you need actual medical help and improved quality of life, you'll get it. If you're just looking to get high, you're screwed. It is as simple as that. If you are a hard stick for bloodwork and hate needles - ask for Joey - he is the blood draw master!!!

|  I thought he was a good Dr.  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

I have had to see Dr. Wolski about 4 times and I have not had a problem at all with him. I am also not a pill seeker, I actually was sick and he gave me medicine that worked and there was no need for a follow up.I personally think he did a good job with me.

|  crooked/criminal  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

This guy doesn't see you, he just see's the money he can make off of you he will lie to you and string you along.And he doesn't care if you are abused by his staff. which will happen if you have to go through his pain management program.(so called carf certified)

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry if you had a bad experience at WOL MED. We have over a 90% satisfaction rating, but I really want that to be 100%. Our CARF accreditation requires us to collect this kind of data on our outcomes and your opinion matters to me. I would welcome you to come back and see me and tell me more about any bad experiences you had because I want to fix those problems. Most patients love the staff here. I would like the chance to help you feel the same way. Patients are #1.

|  what a quack  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2009

He has no idea of what he is doing what it comes to back pain or any pain.He told me that he couldn't see me anymore unless I went to pain management because he didn't make enough money on just office visitsDon't go run away from this doctor He needs to be shut down

Doctor's Response

I'm really sorry you feel this way. It is my personal mission to help patients and for my patients to be happy. We are CARF accredited in pain management and this is the "Gold Standard" in rehabilitation. It really isn't about the money either. Unfortunately, in Texas, insurance carriers get to approve or deny medical treatment. Our pain management program works. In the last several years, over 85% of participants got better and were able to return to work. Give pain management a try because it will help you get better too.