A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wos is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wos, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wos graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
- MedCentral Health System - Mansfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Wos DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Wos practice?
- Dr. Edward Wos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, ND and Dickinson, ND.
See Bismarck Internists, Bismarck Hematologists, and Bismarck Oncologists.