A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wrenn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wrenn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Wrenn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Wrenn practice?
- Dr. Edward Wrenn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wrenn practices Family Medicine near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Braddock, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Primary Care Doctors.