A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wyshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wyshock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyshock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyshock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wyshock, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyshock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wyshock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerard Wyshock FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Wyshock practice?
- Dr. Edward Wyshock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wyshock practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Williamsport Hematologists and Williamsport Oncologists.