A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wyshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wyshock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wyshock, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyshock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wyshock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerard Wyshock FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Wyshock practice?
- Dr. Edward Wyshock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wyshock practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Williamsport Hematologists and Williamsport Oncologists.