Learn more about Dr. Edward Wyshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wyshock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyshock
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyshock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wyshock, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyshock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wyshock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerard Wyshock FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Wyshock practice?
- Dr. Edward Wyshock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wyshock practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Williamsport Hematologists and Williamsport Oncologists.