Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Xavier is the best. What I like is that he listens to his patients. He is very kind. He also recommends the best treatment for your diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Xavier.

Great Doctor and human being show details Great Doctor and human being
Aug 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Edward Xavier. Not only is he very professional and knows his medicine, but he has a kind disposition. I felt very confident of him as a physician and was pleased in the manner that he listen to me and dealt with my medical issue.

23 year old with urgent stomach pains show details 23 year old with urgent stomach pains
Jul 8th, 2012

I had an urgent stomach issue and Dr Xavier understood my pain and moved as quickly as he could to solve the issue I saw him on a Friday and he scheduled an upper and lower endoscopy for first thing Monday morning he went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I was very satisfied with everything he did and would deffinately recommend him!

AWESOME!!!!! show details AWESOME!!!!!
May 25th, 2012

Dr Xavier has the best bedside manner.During the visit he spent quite a bit of time answering all of our questions. He gave honest answers and did not dance around the questions with vague answers or medical jargon we didn't understand. He kept it simple and gave straight forward answers,which was much appreciated. We went in with a problem that has been ongoing for over a year & now we have a Dr that listens!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Thank you dr X for taking the time to sit with us and spell out what needs to be done and what needs to change so my husband can start to heal.