Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

13215 Dotson Rd
Ste 340
Houston, TX 77070
936-321-0033
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Xavier is the best. What I like is that he listens to his patients. He is very kind. He also recommends the best treatment for your diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Xavier.

|  Great Doctor and human being  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Edward Xavier. Not only is he very professional and knows his medicine, but he has a kind disposition. I felt very confident of him as a physician and was pleased in the manner that he listen to me and dealt with my medical issue.

|  23 year old with urgent stomach pains  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I had an urgent stomach issue and Dr Xavier understood my pain and moved as quickly as he could to solve the issue I saw him on a Friday and he scheduled an upper and lower endoscopy for first thing Monday morning he went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I was very satisfied with everything he did and would deffinately recommend him!

|  AWESOME!!!!!  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Dr Xavier has the best bedside manner.During the visit he spent quite a bit of time answering all of our questions. He gave honest answers and did not dance around the questions with vague answers or medical jargon we didn't understand. He kept it simple and gave straight forward answers,which was much appreciated. We went in with a problem that has been ongoing for over a year & now we have a Dr that listens!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Thank you dr X for taking the time to sit with us and spell out what needs to be done and what needs to change so my husband can start to heal.

|  not happy with this office.  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

I was given a the wrong orders for my test. I was supposed to get a CT: abdominal for the Liver. The orders I received was for an Abdominal bone scan. which obviously does not make since. So the Testing center puts me on hold to call the Doctor's office. after a long wait the scheduler says the Doctor's office will have to verify and will get back in touch with me later that afternoon...I am still waiting...it has been two days now. I have tried to get in touch with the office but it is now Friday and everyone is gone for the weekend. I am supposed to have this done before Wednesday March 23rd, because I have an endoscopy on that day. I am very upset. And truly feel That this office really doesn't care about their Patients. If I don't have this straightened out by Monday... I will find another Doctor.