A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yaghmour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yaghmour, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaghmour graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yaghmour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Yaghmour MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Yaghmour practice?
- Dr. Edward Yaghmour has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Yaghmour practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.