Dr. Bernard Yanke DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 29th, 2015
At 19weeks pregnant I decided to switch OB. Dr.Yankee was refer to me by a relative. I can't thank him enough ! he knew exactly how to treat my early contractions. I will definitely go back!!!

May 2nd, 2013
Put on your big-girl panties
I am a patient of one of the lady Doctors who he practices with. Sweetest lady I have ever met. Was pretty nervous when I found out my Dr. was unavailable and I would need to see Dr. Yanke. So, here's the thing, he's blunt. If you're asking a stupid question...you're going to find out its a stupid question. If you need to lose weight or have gained too much during pregnancy...he's not going to candy coat it for you. However, what you want in a Doctor is someone who is 100% vested in the best care of his patients. His bedside manner? Not the best. But I would whole heartedly trust him as my Doctor. P.S. If you call him after hours and he's on call...you better have a GOOD reason. He will be shamelessly rude if you don't.

May 31st, 2011
The best OBGYN I ever had
I think Dr Yanke is the best OBGYN I ever had at first I was very nervous about having a man being my OBGYN but something told me to trust him and I ...

January 3rd, 2011
great physician
love him he found what was wrong when no one else could!

July 27th, 2010
THE BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE!
Dr. Edward Yanke delivered my son. I will NEVER go to another gyno but him!! His entire office staff treated us like FAMILY while we were in their care! Dr. Yanke was so wonderful to me and my husband, we actually wished we could come in more often just be around the guy! Dr. Yanke treated us as if we were his own children. We love Ed Yanke and will continue driving over an hour to be in his care!

November 15th, 2009
Disrespectful

November 15th, 2009
Derisive
I am a medical professional and thought going to another medical professional I would be treated with respect. How wrong I was. He was sarcastic to me and to my profession. (I'm an RN.) He should get out of his profession because he is giving the rest of us a bad name.

October 8th, 2009
Best DR I have ever had!
Dr. Yanke was my care provider during my pregnancy last year 2008 and I have to say I am so glad I choose him to be my doctor, he was so caring and responsive to my needs and worries, I just wish I would have went to him with my first pregnancy. He did an excellent job caring for me and during the delivery of my son! If I were to have another baby I would return to Dr. Yanke as well as tell others about him!

September 9th, 2009
Will never see thi s man again.
I hope he retires soon, because he was the most condescending, coldest, uncaring person I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

August 5th, 2009
Cold
Cold and unfeeling. Will not be a return customer. Did not care for his arrogant, superior attitude. Only reason he got one star was b/c there was ...

August 5th, 2009
Cold and uncaring.
Cold and uncaring man. Will not ever see this person again. Didn't care for his superior attitude.

June 29th, 2009
Don't bother going. He wouldn't return my calls and when he did he was in a hurry and brushed aside my concerns. Not someone I will see again.