Dr. Edward Yavitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Yavitz?

September 12th, 2017

Cataract Surgery

Dr.Yavitz performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. For me he is the ideal doctor. He is supremely knowledgeable in his field and takes the time to discuss all potential options available for one's condition. My vision is now nearly perfect and I no longer have to wear corrective lenses - which I have had to do since I was 4 years old. I cannot recommend Dr. Yavitz highly enough and will return to him for all future eye care.

August 3rd, 2017

Go Yavitz, Go!

His ears should always be ringing because I am always talking about him. I am very happy with the results of my surgery.

July 11th, 2017

Great care!

June 14th, 2017

Amazing experience! Dr. Yaritz performed two cataract surgeries on me, with excellent results. From the first consultation appointment to my final visit, Dr. Yavitz and his staff gave me the most professional and thorough care and treatment. My surgeries were painless, and Dr. Yavitz explained in great detail the reason for surgery, the actual procedure, and what to expect post-op. My Zero Card insurance covered these procedures at Rockford Ambulatory Surgery Center- again, fully professional!

March 3rd, 2017

Very satisfied with all aspects of the treatment and Lasik surgery. Outstanding results!

October 27th, 2016

Professional yet personable, Dr. Yavitz has been caring for my vision needs nearly fifteen years. His attention to your well being and satisfaction is evident every time you see him. In today's hurried world and lack of concern and pride, it is truly refreshing to have someone who cares. I feel wholeheartedly, that Dr. Yavitz can and will satisfy any need you may have, and is highly recommended. Trust and peace of mind is no small matter,... Dr. Yavitz and his staff will provide it!

October 24th, 2016

Lasik Surgery

From start to finish, the whole process was professional, efficient, and painless. I had the appointment and surgery in the same day, and after napping for a few hours immediately after the surgery, I went out to dinner that same evening and already had most of my sight back, with a just a little blurriness. Would recommend to all family and friends

March 7th, 2014

Mistake

Had RK years ago, it was mistake, had many enhancements , I lost clear vision, could not pass drivers eye test and lost commercial license, Would go back to Dr. Yaviz who would say nothiong is wrong it has been a terriable mistake that has changeds my life for the worse

March 7th, 2014

Had RK by Dr Yavitz 20 years ago. Eyes are so screwed up now that there is nothing that can be done. Cannot have Lasik because Dr. Yavitz kept doing RK "enhancements" and now there is so much scarring on the corneas. I was told my best hope is for cataracts and get implants. Never told about long term effects of having RK done. Vision keeps getting worse and worse. Almost back to where I started.

November 7th, 2013

Great experience with LASIK surgery

From the time I entered the door until the time I left after my post surgery check-up I was very satisfied with Dr. Yavitz office. The lady at the check-in was very helpful and quickly got me registered and answered my questions patiently. A few minutes later the technician took me back to do the qualification testing. She was very competent and made me feel very comfortable and really seemed to enjoy working with people. The optimologist that answered all my questions and recommended me for LASIK was very kind and reassuring. And finally the surgery with Dr Yavitz went very well. He is a true professional and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend friends and family to him for eye care needs.

May 24th, 2013

Excellent

Very experienced and competent.

January 9th, 2012

Paul Chermak

Excellent at solving a very difficult situation with my vision and now I am able to see 20/20 with his skillful treatments