A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yeomans is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yeomans, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Yeomans has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeomans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Yeomans practice?
Dr. Edward Yeomans practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.