A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yeomans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yeomans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yeomans, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeomans graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Yeomans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Roberts Yeomans MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Yeomans practice?
- Dr. Edward Yeomans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Yeomans practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.