Dr. Edward Yerger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Yerger?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Edward Yerger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 27th, 2016

Excellent knee replacement surgery.

Wonderful doctor.

March 3rd, 2014

The doctor and his nurse are very rude. They return calls at excatly 5 pm when its time to close and dies not prescribe pain medication, yet whats to send you to P.T.

January 30th, 2013

Very Pleased

I was 45 years old and needed a total hip replacement. My legs were not the same length and the surgery was a success! My hip and knee pain were gone instantly and my legs are the same length! It has been two years and I am doing well! I would highly recommend Dr. Yerger to anyone!

October 17th, 2012

The last appt for pain continuing ten months after knee replacement took two and one half hours which did include some Xray time and about five minutes with the doc. The office area has upholstered furniture that looks like it has been urinated on more than several times which is a big turn off for me. Doc keeps telling me the pain is normal for this point of recovery but the scores of folks I have talked to say they felt AOK in much less time than that. Looks like I have to do weight bearing exercises, according to him, in order to get to "normal"..we shall see but do wish I had used another doc. bummer.

August 9th, 2012

try a different one that cares more about your questions

my last (truthful) review was erased by admin...guess this site loses future credibility from me. If a patient can't inform others of their experience, then what good is it to the community, hmm? anyway, I do not recommend this doctor.

August 2nd, 2012

Stubborn and poor diagnosis

Doctor Yerger... looked at my MRI reports for less than about 10 seconds...and obstinately insisted i had a hernia only, and that this intense hip pain wasn't the issue. (which i 1) pinpointed every spot i was feeling pain and 2) explained that web MD suggested it was a 90% chance it was a hip labral tear - which the MRI also showed there was a slight tear). I had an inguinial laproscopic hernia surgery as per his reccomendation, had several complications after this surgery (from a different doctor) and my hip pain is getting far worse even without activitiy. had this doctor DONE HIS JOB and asked pressing questions and dug deep, i wouldn't have been misdiagnosed and i'd be on my way to the recovery i need. DO NOT RECOMMEND Yerger.

August 15th, 2011

Had office visit in Jun for possible hip replacement. He was very arrogant. He said I asked too many questions and did too much research on my own. He actually got agitated and walked out of the room and said I need to find another doctor, which I did. I had never have seen a doctor act that way. He might me a good surgeon (by reputation) but was very rude to me.

July 28th, 2010

Perhaps a good dog doctor

I have never been to a doctor who was so arrogant. I got the impression that he was trying to impress me rather than treat me. It was very apparent that although he was more into making money than helping patients. I would never recommend him to anyone who is looking for an orthopedic physician.

December 16th, 2009

Excellent job!

I had several orthopedic surgeries following a severe trauma by this surgeon nearly two years ago now. I recently saw an orthopedic specialist with over 30 years experience in consultation for severe leg and knee pain (rod pain/arthritic pain). He asked me who did my surgeries and told me that the surgeon had done an excellent job and had saved my leg. He said he has seen many cases like mine where the leg was not able to be saved. I was so highly impressed. I didn't choose Dr. Yerger, as he was on call when I got in the accident, but I was one very lucky patient to have had him as a surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Yerger for everything.

August 1st, 2017