A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yian, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Yian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Yian practice?
- Dr. Edward Yian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Yian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.