A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yian, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Yian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Yian practice?
- Dr. Edward Yian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Yian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.