A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yosowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yosowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yosowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosowitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yosowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Yosowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Yosowitz practice?
- Dr. Edward Yosowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Yosowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.