A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yosowitz is Excellent. Dr. Yosowitz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yosowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Endometriosis, Genital Warts, and Hysteroscopic Surgery.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosowitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yosowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yosowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yosowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Yosowitz practice?
Dr. Edward Yosowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Yosowitz, Dr. Eddie Yosowitz, Dr. Eddy Yosowitz, Dr. Edison Yosowitz