A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yun has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Yun MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Yun practice?
- Dr. Edward Yun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Yun practices Urology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Corona Urologists.