A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yun has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Yun practice?
Dr. Edward Yun practices Urology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Wildomar Urologists.