Dr. Edward Yun Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Edward Yun?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr Yun and his staff.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Yun and his staff are the Best!!!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I visited serveral Urologists when diagnosed with bladder stones. Dr. Yun and his staff immediately put me at ease. His staff is caring and friendly. Dr. Yun is excellant!!!! He got me in right away at his Corona office and also suggested I come to the Riverside office, for my benefit. Dr. Yun cared for me like NO OTHER DOCTOR has ever done!!! He is compassionate, concerned, and really invests in your best health. Any question I had (and more that I should have asked and just didn't possess enough medical knowledge to ask), he spent all the time it too for myself and my family to understand. A fed months after the bladder surgery (and it is performing like a teenage boy now, 9 months later!), I was diagnosed with Cancer. Dr. Yun was on Vacation in New England and initiated phone calls to both me and my wife over Thanksgiving. He contacted all the Doctors on my Cancer team and sent one of his partners in to visit me in his absence. Dr. Yun has saved my life! Dr. Edward Yun is exceptional and has become a good friend to my family from all this! I just can't bring enough chocolates to his office to repay him!

DEDICATED

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I had a pain on my right side for about a year that would not allow me to nor stand for long periods of time my primaru Dr finally figures our I had Kidney Stones. Dr. Yun is a medical professional that took care of me and the outcome was excellent. My family and I appreciate him and his dedication. GOD BLESS you and ur family......

I would give him a 10+

Posted on March 21st, 2011

He is the finest doctor I have ever been treated by in my life. He spent hours with me explaining my life threatening bladder cancer. I was in surgery within days and all is well.

Perfect doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I got an appointment right away and felt he would have talked and explained my badder cancer all day if I needed him.

Public Service

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Appreciated your humor, explanation of proceedurre and since of caring about solving the problem at hand.

Posted on October 14th, 2017