A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zabawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zabawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabawski graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabawski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Zabawski DO is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Zabawski practice?
- Dr. Edward Zabawski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Zabawski practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Londonderry, NH.
See Londonderry Dermatologists.