A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zabrek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zabrek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zabrek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabrek graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Zabrek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Martin Zabrek MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Zabrek practice?
- Dr. Edward Zabrek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Zabrek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.