Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is the best practice! Comfortable, short wait, staff is personable and warm. Dr. Z truly cares about his patients; he goes above and beyond. His knowledge of medication has drastically improved a disorder I've struggled with for over 10 years!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z is phenomenal! Not only is he a great doctor but he actually cares and takes time to talk with you. In addition his office is state-of-the-art and I've never waited more than 5 minutes.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z is just a really nice guy with an excellent bedside manner and very accommodating support staff.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Love this doc. show details Love this doc.
by Anxious in Jupiter on Apr 30th, 2015

I am so happy I found Dr. Zawadzki. He seems super-smart and is funny, and makes you feel at ease when he talks to you. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for help.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Edward is a godsend everyone needs to see him bi weekly for all of eternity.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best in the business, nothing else must be said. Dr. Z is a consumate professional who always has gone above and beyond, and finally a doctor you can trust who genuinely cares about yourself and well being.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always amazing

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zawadzki has been my doctor for over two years. He provides safe, intelligent care in a beautiful surrounding. His staff is exceptional. I go to him because of Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome and PTSD and I feel very confident in him.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. Zawadzki is very understanding and he listens to you when you speak. While you are speakinking he is taking notes and thinking of ways to help you with your issue.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z was amazing as always and his new office is great. He actually listens to his patients and cares a great deal about their well being.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Listened to all of my issues and addressed each and every one of them. I would highly recommend going to see him as he is the very best in his field.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I never knew that an office or a doctor could be so caring and professional. I was treated with courtesy and respect from the moment I made my initial appointment. The doctor asked many many many questions and listened carefully to every answer.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zawadski is very focused and astute in his concern for his patients' welfare. He has a keen and sincere interest in their ongoing well being.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and relatable

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love love love this doctor and his assistant! Would recommend to anyone! They care so much about their patients! Not many like them out there!

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Zawadzki was very professional and knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable sharing with him.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My adult son has cerebral palsy and intellectual disabilities. He struggles with impulsive behavior and conduct disorders. Dr. Z listens and explains things to my son in a way he can appreciate and understand.

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zawadzki clearly explained the diagnosis of the condition I am being treated for and the advantages of including therapy along with appropriate medications. He is very down to earth and easy to work with.

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z is a consumate professional and someone I will continue to recommend to family and friends moving forward. He genuinely cares and understands my concerns and priorities as a patient. Any patient would be blessed to have him as a doctor.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hello, I just saw the doctor for a gambling issue and money management issues. The doctor is concerned about your issue and willing to come up with a plan to help your issue.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Z is very knowledgeable on subjects of interest to me personally. He is willing to listen and make recommendations to questions and suggestions I shared with him. I am secure in knowing I have chosen the right specialist for my needs and the needs.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen several psychiatrist over the course of a decade. Dr. Z is by-far the best. I came to him at a time of serious crisis. He worked with me to find the right balance of medication, pulling me from crisis to a state of ongoing mental stability.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Edward Zawadzki is very patient, listens well and answers all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and stays current with emerging therapies.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Z. was understanding and gave me great guidance. He is always available and takes the time to discuss and get your opinion on a treatment plan for you.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very approachable and easy to talk to

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Z. I feel so lucky that I found the right doctor. I feel like he is happy to share information with me that helps me understand my diagnosis and treatment. It's reassuring and empowering to have his guidance.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z. Takes time to listen and explain. His office hours are so easy. Great Doc!!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zawadzki was very professional and was very easy to talk to. He explained everything clearly making me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Zawadzki to all family and friends in time of need and help..

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z. was very understanding and knowledgeable.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Zawadzki is always professional and outstanding. He is very understanding, courteous and flexible to work with and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone! A consumate proffesional with a great reputation.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Listens and is accommodating within reason.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Zawadzki is not like other psychiatrists in the area. He takes his time, and makes sure you understand the information he is giving you. Definately not a pill pusher. He is easy to get a hold of and is friendly. I just wish he took insurance.