Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Love this doc. show details Love this doc.
by Anxious in Jupiter on Apr 30th, 2015

I am so happy I found Dr. Zawadzki. He seems super-smart and is funny, and makes you feel at ease when he talks to you. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for help.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Edward Zawadzki is very patient, listens well and answers all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and stays current with emerging therapies.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Z. was understanding and gave me great guidance. He is always available and takes the time to discuss and get your opinion on a treatment plan for you.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very approachable and easy to talk to

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Z. I feel so lucky that I found the right doctor. I feel like he is happy to share information with me that helps me understand my diagnosis and treatment. It's reassuring and empowering to have his guidance.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z. Takes time to listen and explain. His office hours are so easy. Great Doc!!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zawadzki was very professional and was very easy to talk to. He explained everything clearly making me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Zawadzki to all family and friends in time of need and help..

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Z. was very understanding and knowledgeable.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Zawadzki is always professional and outstanding. He is very understanding, courteous and flexible to work with and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone! A consumate proffesional with a great reputation.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Listens and is accommodating within reason.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Zawadzki is not like other psychiatrists in the area. He takes his time, and makes sure you understand the information he is giving you. Definately not a pill pusher. He is easy to get a hold of and is friendly. I just wish he took insurance.