A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zimmerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Zimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Edward Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Zimmerman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Gastroenterologists.