A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zissman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zissman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Elimination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zissman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zissman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Zissman practice?
Dr. Edward Zissman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Apopka, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Pediatricians and Altamonte Springs Critical Care Practitioners.