A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zissman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zissman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Elimination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zissman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zissman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward N Zissman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Zissman practice?
- Dr. Edward Zissman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Zissman practices Pediatrics near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Apopka, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Pediatricians.