Learn more about Dr. Edward Zoratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zoratti is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoratti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoratti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zoratti, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoratti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoratti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Zoratti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Zoratti practice?
- Dr. Edward Zoratti has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Zoratti practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Allergists.