A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zoratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zoratti is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zoratti, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoratti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoratti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoratti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Zoratti practice?
Dr. Edward Zoratti practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Allergists and Sterling Heights Internists.