A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Zoratti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Zoratti is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Zoratti, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoratti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoratti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Zoratti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Zoratti practice?
- Dr. Edward Zoratti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Zoratti practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Allergists.