A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwardo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwardo Reyes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwardo Patrick Reyes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwardo P. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Edwardo Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwardo Reyes practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.