Dr. Eduardo Reyes MD Patient Reviews

1.5

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Almost ruined my life by not listening...
I was 19, your nurse wrote my weight wrong and without me saying a word you went off about how I was tired and blah blah blah because of the thirty extra pounds on my body. It took me eight years to get diagnosed with narcolepsy. EIGHT years. I almost failed out of professional school because you wouldn't listen. A 19 year old should not have felt how I did. The test you ran on me coming back as normal should have been an immediate trigger that it was a sleep disorder. I can list everything that happened eight years after, but I want you to know that in your career you may have helped a lot of people, I don't doubt that. It's difficult being a doctor, but I hope if you are still practicing medicine you pick up a book and ask a sleep specialist familiar how narcolepsy isn't what you see in Hollywood. It could have been IH or another sleep disorder.

April 20th, 2015
Sadistic
Went to see him for pain in shoulder when he was at Kaiser. First thing he does when entering the room is squeeze the shoulder. He looks at it briefly and then declares he can help me. But instead of doing anything to help he picks a fight with the person who drove me. Then he leaves and refuses to come back. Kaiser then sent me to a different doctor whose specialty is sports medicine. That doctor did a much more thorough exam, listened to my concerns and gave help that actually worked. Reyes needs to become a vet where patients will bite him when he intentionally tries to cause pain.

October 9th, 2012
God complex
Refused to listen to me during appointment. Came in for a pain in my back. Greeted my by slapping me on the back. Through out a promise of he can help and I'd be well by end of the day. Wasn't any help at all. Saw another doctor who gave me a completely different diagnosis. A completely different treatment which resulted in getting well soon.

April 12th, 2017