Dr. Edward Yambo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Yambo?

May 11th, 2016

He is the worst

He feeds drug addicts! He is a doctor feel was good doctor. Now he does nothing but base his judgment without listening to his patients. He put on this machine for for my lower back pain. He left without asking me if I was ok. Next visit he changed my meds after taking the same meds for two years. I asked him not to an I ended up in the hospital. Last visit he took away the medication I need to function day to day because I have MS its very painful. He called me a drug addict yesterday. I said "Im a drug addict"? he said no, no! I don't even drink liquor.

March 10th, 2016

Staff

The staff there doesn't follow the rules . On my papers it says to only give results to my spouse and they faxed the results to my Mother without my permission . And this isn't the first time

February 27th, 2016

Worts staff ever people at front desk rude and unprofessional

Worts staff ever , people at the front desk are so unprofessional and rude. I will deffinetly change primary doctor to a better place.

January 13th, 2016

Nice doctor but u wait forever

January 7th, 2016

He needs to get rid of his office manager. She is the big problem with that office. She thinks she is the best, but guest what she is not. Susan needs to come back she moved out of state. Susan is the lady who new now to do it all. We miss her

December 6th, 2015

He's old and needs to retire,month to month I go there and he doesn't remember who I am,constantly changing my meds,he's horrible switching drs.

September 29th, 2015

Not Good

Find another doctor!!

August 28th, 2015

Dr Yambo, The best long waited for Doc

Dr Yambo is a tip-top diagnician. Courteous. Professionsl. Informative and supportive. As a doctor I'd rate him as a 10. However, his office procedures lack in that they double triple even quadruple book patients into the same time slot translating into hours of wait in the waiting room. Hrs of wait in the exam room and maybe 10 minutes with the doctor for $65. Is it worth it. Yes. You will learn more about your own health in those 15 than with most doctors. But I think he should reconsider this practice and give both the patient and himself some breathing room. Do I recommend him? Yes. With caution to bring your own reading material and a bottle of water

August 5th, 2015

Very Good at Diagnosing ! Happy to Have gone to him

July 1st, 2015

Office staff is horrible 4hr wait times

The doctor is good when he can remember you. He is so busy he forgets what you are there for. When. He actually pays attention he is ok. The office staff should be fired! They sneak patients in the back stairwell and you can wait 5 hrs with rude nasty staff! Minimum of 2.5hrs wait on a good day!

October 21st, 2014

Don't waste your time here

This doctor has the worst run office I've ever seen, and I've been to a lot of drs and specialists. I walked out today without seeing the doctor after waiting over 2 1/2 hours and still not being called. I have been here in the past and always waited an unreasonable amount of time. It is extremely overbooked to the point that there were no more seats left; people actually had to stand along the wall, which is terrible when you don't feel well. This is not even a specialist, but a general practitioner. When I went up to the front desk, the receptionist said that everyone else was waiting long too and she couldn't help me because the doctor was taking a long time today. I'm changing to a new dr asap and I hope I can save someone else from having to put up with this place.

December 15th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

The wait time at this office is unheard of and the office staff is rude. When calling the office I was left on hold for long periods of time. I arrived to my appt and signed in only to see that 5 other people had signed in all for the same appt time!!! Well there was only one doctor working so how could Dr Yambo possibly be on time for all of his appts? He was completely overbooked. I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room to be called in only to get to the room and wait another 45 mins to see the doctor. I finally just walked out. Dr Yambo also misdiagnosed my problem with my wrist.