A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwig Basil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwig Basil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwig Basil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basil graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Basil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwig Alfred Basil MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwig A. Basil practice?
- Dr. Edwig Basil has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwig Basil practices Anesthesiology near King of Prussia, PA.
See King of Prussia Anesthesiologists.