Dr. Edwin Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015
Dr.Quacko
Bedside manner-RUDE! By the reading of my medical records that I've requested he it a total (LIE) and the Medical Assessment paperwork you must fill out prior to seeing Dr. Quacko really states the patients well being of some sort. I actually looked this guy up giving that he had the most years of experience-WoW! Thank goodness it was just 1-visit. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere's! Seriously.

March 18th, 2014
great bedside manner, is responsive, and cares about his patients
He is very experienced and it shows. He know his business and is very professional. He is a great doctor who does what is best for his patients.

February 14th, 2014
I saw this physician once. His bedside manner is terrible. He ordered lab tests and X-rays. He sent me an email and said that since I didn't have a rheumatic disease that my pcp could care for me. Lab tests can always be negative and you have an illness or disease that a rheumatologist can help with. It is sad that he works for MUSC but not willing to investigate. I actually sent him an email and expressed my frustration with him

April 8th, 2013
He lied about notifying my other Dr.s twice. Says he doesn't know how to help me, just walked out w/o doing so, changed my blood work instead of getting me to be retested. No referrals to anyone who could help me. Something wrong here. So indiferent to me that I went home and cried. Hurt so bad, called and nurse says I was getting better "right?" He never called me back. Noone helped me. Seeking new Dr.

March 19th, 2013
TERRIBLE DR.
DR. SMITH LEFT ME HIGH & DRY. NO COMPASSION. DOES NOT RETURN CALLS. DO NOT GO TO HIM, YOU WILL BE SORRY,

November 20th, 2012
This doctor humiliated me and actually laughed when I asked what was wrong with me..I will never return to see him again and plan on taking this matter further.

August 31st, 2011
He's a Quack
Was looking for a professional Rhemotologist with a good bedside manner. Although I was treated for RA for 6 years by another doctor, Dr. Smith called me and told me I did not have RA...was retested by my family doctor and my RA Factor was 34 and ANA was positive....Don't think Dr. Smith is qualified to practice medicene or talk to patients. He was rude to me on the phone and just down right wrong with his tests.

December 28th, 2016