A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Abel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Abel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jason Abel MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Abel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Abel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Abel practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.