A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Abel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Abel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Abel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jason Abel MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Abel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Abel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Abel practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.