A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ahrens, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ahrens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Menefee Ahrens MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ahrens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Ahrens practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY and Louisville, KY.
See Frankfort Dermatologists and Frankfort Internists.