Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ahrens, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ahrens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin M Ahrens MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Ahrens practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists and Louisville Internists.