General Practitioners, Internist

1140 W La Veta Ave
Ste 540
Orange, CA 92868
714-550-7575
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

From my very first appointment with Dr Edwin I knew I had found a great Doctor. He is extremely thorough, on point and knowledgeable. He is the first doctor who really took the time, I have never felt rushed during his appointments. He is focused and you can see that he genuinely loves his work and cares for his patients.

|  Best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Alexander is the most competent AND caring doctor I've ever had. His staff is equally attentive. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor! I referred a friend and she had the same experience. Dr. Alexander clearly loves what he does. His bedside manner is gentle. If I could give him and his staff more stars, I would!

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Great Dr and Staff. Always followsup and very dedicated

|  HAPPY WITH DR. ALEXANDER  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Alexander's for 5 years. He is personable, friendly, promotes wellness and taking responsibility for your health, and is a good listener. I am very happy to have Dr. Alexander as my internal medicine physician and highly recommend him.Linda Cota-Robles

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

He is horrible...He has an ego and is crazy.

|  Wonerful Doctor  |  show details
by Jim Tisdale on Feb 10th, 2009

Dr. Alexander is without equals when it comes to bedside manners, care, interest, and dedication to his patients. He's the BEST Dr. I've ever gone to and I wouldn't think of EVER changing doctors!