A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Aquino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquino
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aquino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Aquino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Abella Aquino MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Edwin Aquino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Aquino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Physiatrists.