A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Aquino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Aquino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin A Aquino MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Edwin Aquino has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Aquino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Physiatrists.