A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Aquino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Aquino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aquino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Aquino practice?
Dr. Edwin Aquino practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists, Harrisburg Physiatrists, Harrisburg Pain Management Doctors, and Harrisburg Sports Medicine Doctors.