A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashley has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Meridith Ashley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ashley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Ashley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.