A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Avery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Avery, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Avery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Avery MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Avery practice?
- Dr. Edwin Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Avery practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.