Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Fuller
Dr. Edwin Fuller, MD, ARNP, BA, CRNA, RN is a Doctor primarily located in National City, CA, with other offices in Chula Vista, CA and Vernon, CA (and 1 other location). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center, UC San Diego Health System and Sharp Grossmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Edwin Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near National City, CA.
Dr. Christopher Sherman
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
National City, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Harry Boffman Jr
National City, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Theodore Levine
National City, CA 1.96 mi57